Climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops, for single and multi-pitch climbing.
87,95 €0% έκπτωση Άμεσα διαθέσιμοΕπικοινωνήστε για διαθεσιμότητα
Climbing and mountaineering harness with adjustable leg loops, for single and multi-pitch climbing
Designed for technical mountaineering, trad climbing and multi-pitch climbing, the ADJAMA harness is equipped with adjustable leg loops that adapt to all climbers in all seasons.
Padded leg loops and waistbelt for maximum comfort without hindering freedom of movement.
Five gear loops carry all the equipment needed when climbing on rock or ice, keeping it easily accessible.
- padded waistbelt and leg loops
-waistbelt wider in back to offer comfortable support
- ENDOFRAME Technology allows optimal pressure distribution
Capacity for transporting a large quantity of gear:
- two very large rigid gear loops in front for transporting a large amount of gear and for easy clipping and unclipping of carabiners
- two rear gear loops are flexible, angled to bring gear to the front and comfortable when carrying a backpack
- one large, center rear gear loop for racking gear used at belay stations or other accessories
- rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- capable of racking additional gear with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder
Adaptable: leg loops adjustable with DOUBLEBACK buckles, to adapt to different body types and to seasonal clothing
Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-modulus polyethylene
Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
References C022BA00 C022BA01 C022BA02 C022BA03
Size S M L XL
Waist belt 71-77 cm 77-84 cm 84-92 cm 92-100 cm
Leg loops 47-57 cm 51-61 cm 54-64 cm 56-66 cm
Weight 460 g 485 g 515 g 545 g
Guarantee 3 years
Inner Pack Count 1